Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh the places we will go!


Today in class we talked about the different regions in Spain and about what places there are to visit in the country. I figured that I could include a map of Spain on this post for those of you that do not know geography very well. Some of the places that I plan on traveling to in Spain are Granada (this weekend), Cadiz (South of Sevilla for Carnaval), Valencia (Eastern Spain), Madrid, and Barcelona. Hopefully, I can go on more trips, but these are the main ones that I have to go on. Outside of Spain, I plan on going to Lagos, which has some of the greates beaches and is located in southern Portugal. Also, my program incloudes a 4 day trip to Morocco (I will be able to ride a camel!). I hope to be able to go to Dublin, Ireland, where Greg and some other people on the floor are going for their spring break. Also, the two places I want to see most in Europe are Athens and Rome, which I may be able to go for our spring break. I never thought even a year ago that I would be able to experience so much of the world, but here it is and I am going to experience as much as I can while I am here

No comments:

Post a Comment