Monday, January 11, 2010

El Primer Dia de Clase


Today was my first day of class. I placed into the advanced class for the intensive spanish session. We will have class for 4 hours per day for 2 weeks. I have a midterm this friday and a final next friday. It will be tough but I hope that I will learn more to be able to talk with Consuelo better. It is difficult because she does not know any English, but I am doing a lot better than I thought I would. One thing that I know I will get used to is the siesta. Most people in Spain take off from work from 2 to 4 or 5 to go home to have a large lunch and take a nap. I never used to take naps but I have been now and it is great! The bad news today is that Alex moved out because they want less students in each family. It was tough to take because I need the companionship, but I will just have to work on my spanish more.

No comments:

Post a Comment