Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Night in Granada





Our bus left Sevilla at 4 and we arrived at the Granada bus station at about 7. Our bus from Carmona did not get back until about 230, so the majority of my group had to run to get on the Metro to get home to eat and get ready. I didn’t because the bus station is attached to the building that I live in. On the way there we saw some beautiful mountains. I absolutely love the landscape of Spain. When we got to Granada, we attempted to take a city bus to the Cathedral, but we did not see it and went too far. We then had to navigate our way through Granada to find out hostel, but there was a sign that said that it was closed until next week. Our hostel, Posada de Colon, ended up being next door and the bar that had the same name was closed. I stayed in a ten bedroom place with my friends and it was surprisingly nice for how cheap that it was. After that we went out and found an awesome pastry shop that sold everything for a Euro, and the food was great. Later we went to the Bohemian Jazz Club, which was a cool place where there was someone playing a piano and I got a delicious milkshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment