Friday, February 19, 2010

Interview day

I had my interview this afternoon. I had to do the interview over the phone which made me really nervous that something would go wrong. Well, it did not start out well. I had to make the call because I have a plan on Skype that I can call anyone, but when I made the call, I called the wrong number! I was a little rattled after that, but I did not let it bother me because I then called the right number and had a great interview, I am so pumped, I hope that it went well.

Later that night, I went back to the same burger place with some other friends that wanted to go to check it out (I know I am obsessed). But this time I got quesadillas and they were sooo good it was great. I missed quesadillas so much because at Pitt I have them atleast once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment