Friday, February 12, 2010

Another week of class done!




Wow, time really has been going by really fast here in Spain. Hard to believe that I have been here for a month already!
Today I went to a costume store because tomorrow I am going to Cadiz for Carnaval. I found this amazing mask at the store and it was only like 3 euros or something, so hilarious cheap costume, cant go wrong there lol. I went with my friend and we had a blast trying on all of the ridiculous hats they had. The place was nuts with all of the other people buying last minute costumes just like me.

Later that night, a bunch of us went out to dinner for some tapas. We went to a Caribbean food place and it was really good. One disappointing thing is that I had to miss the Pitt-WVU basketball game. WVU was ranked 5th in the nation and just beat Pitt the week before, but Pitt beat West Virginia in triple-overtime. I really really wish I could have been there for that one because it was a home game.

No comments:

Post a Comment